Viennese pastry know-how
Products made using unique recipes created by master bakers
As a staunch defender and promoter of gourmet foods, Bridor de France chooses to follow the finest traditions of French baking, with a firm positioning and clear commitments: Bridor’s recipes are created by master French bakers and are manufactured in France.
Products with rich aromas
As a croissant pastry specialist, Bridor finds its inspiration in traditional French baking, which values less haste, finer flavour, and moderation. During the manufacturing process, the pastry rests for several hours to give the buttery aroma time to develop, ensuring a finished product that has the delicious scent of fresh butter.
Rigorously selected ingredients
Bridor only selects the best ingredients: for example, pastries are always all-butter, hydrogenated fats are never used, and flour is purchased from French mills. It is these carefully chosen ingredients, as well as Bridor’s expert manufacturing, which guarantees you exceptionally tasty and flaky pastries.
THE RAW FROZEN VIENNESE PASTRIES
They should be allowed to proof, then eggwashed before baking*:
- For kitchens producing significant quantities of Viennese pastries on a regular basis
- Requires a fermentation room (warm and damp), to enable the yeasts to develop, and preparation by personnel qualified in bakery.
THE READY TO BAKE VIENNESE PASTRIES
They are supplied pre-proved and eggwashed. They are ready to bake straight from frozen.
- A service product par excellence, they are quick and easy to prepare, guaranteeing freshness and flexibility.
- Items can be baked on demand.
- Ideal for the hotel and catering industries